V Rising is a Survival Action-Adventure recreation with Multiplayer. You play as a weakened Vampire who wakened from slumber on this recreation. Now it’s essential to collect sources, battle foes, & construct up your Castle and Army. As part of beating enemies, you’ll have to beat the Bosses of the sport, i.e. V Bloods. They are very powerful enemies that may unlock new gadgets for the gamers the primary time the participant defeats the. One of the V Bloods that I shall be discussing right here is Christina The Sun Priestess. She is a Level 44 V Blood that upon defeating right here will enable you progress in direction of the endgame. In this information, I’ll present you the best way to Find & Beat Christina The Sun Priestess in V Rising.
How to Find & Beat Christina The Sun Priestess in V Rising
As talked about earlier, Christina The Sun Priestess is a Level 44 V Blood. She is present in Dunley Farmlands roaming between Dawnbreak Village and Mosswick Village. This is the Central-Eastern space of Dunley Farmlands. The best option to discover her is by monitoring her by way of the Blood Altar & then heading in direction of Dawnbreak Village. Once you discover her, right here is how one can beat her.
How to Beat Her
Before you may have interaction with Christina The Sun Priestess, it’s best to have a Gear Score of 44 or on the very least 35. You can use any mixture of Abilities however I do advocate having a Blocking potential & a long-range Ability. Once you’ve gotten all of those & you’ve gotten discovered her, here’s what to do.
- Find some cowl round her like Rocks or Trees.
- Make positive to battle her at evening and in addition in an open space.
- Try to assault her on the Melee vary as she suffers from CQC (Close Quarter Combat).
- There are two strikes that she does which might show to be deadly.
- One is an AOE assault that travels in all instructions & the opposite is a Giant Beam of Sunlight from the Heavens.
- She will periodically carry out a spell that may heal her. That is the proper time to get shut and assault her.
- And when she is just not therapeutic, use Cover & your Dash to dodge assaults.
- Use your Weapons Skills just like the Whirlwind from the Sword or X-Strike from the Axe.
- Christina The Sun Priestess shall be escorted by an entourage that may assault you.
- First, take care of them & then battle her.
- Continue with this and it is possible for you to to beat Christina The Sun Priestess in V Rising.
After defeating her, you unlock the next Items:
- Blood Rose Potion
- Empty Glass Bottle
- Holy Resistance Potion
This was all about Finding & Beating Christina The Sun Priestess in V Rising. Hopefully, this information has helped you. You also can try our guides like Map And Locations Guide in V Rising.