While exploring the Atlus Plateau you will get to the placement of Lux Ruins in Elden Ring. As the identify suggests the place is a break. Hence it’s simple to get confused about what to do right here. But you may really get some good armaments and tools right here. There can be an non-compulsory boss that you could problem. So earlier than you determine to depart, allow us to shortly test learn how to get to Lux Ruins in Elden Ring and what to do there.
How to Get to Lux Ruins in Elden Ring
The quickest solution to get to Lux Ruins is traversing it from Erdtree-Gazing Hill. Below is learn how to attain Lux Ruins on this recreation.
- Fast journey to the Erdtree-Gazing Hill website of grace.
- Once right here, climb up and head southwest to succeed in the Lux Ruins.
- Alternatively, for those who don’t have this website of grace it’s also possible to get there from Atlus Plateau or Grand Lift of Dectus.
- If you begin from Atlus Plateau then go north and barely to the west.
- And for those who go from Grand Lift of Dectus then you’ll have to go northeast from right here to succeed in there. This website of grace is sort of removed from the Ruins.
What to do in Lux Ruins?
The most essential factor to do right here is to problem the boss Demi-human Queen Gilika. You can discover her within the basement of the Ruins. She is an non-compulsory boss and drops 8500 Runes while you defeat her. The cause you must beat her is to get entry to the chest within the subsequent room. You get the Ritual Sword Talisman from it. Other than that you could additionally farm Demi-Human enemies. They aren’t very nice by way of runes however two of their most notable drops are Rickety Shield and a Falchion. Lastly, it’s also possible to get the Shield Crash Ash of War right here. This is dropped by a Teardrop Scarab in these ruins.
That covers every part you must find out about learn how to get to Lux Ruins in Elden Ring, its location, and what to do right here. If you wish to know what extra you are able to do in another places then take a look at our guides on what to do in Limgrave, Liurnia of the Lakes, and Nokron Eternal City.