Elden Ring has a big selection of Weapons that the gamers can select from. No matter what class you go along with, you’ll have a Weapon that fits your playstyle. Among these Weapons are the Staffs that solid Spells. But from the getgo, you’ll have a restricted quantity of house to your Spells. That’s the place the Memory Stone comes into the image. In this information, I’ll present you the way to use & discover a Memory Stone in Elden Ring.
How to Use & Find a Memory Stone in Elden Ring
To use a Spell or an Incantation, you will want to study them. To be capable to study them, you will want a Memory Slot. As you begin a recreation in Elden Ring, you’ll have a restricted quantity of Memory Slots. A Memory Stone is a Key Item that can broaden your Memory Slots by one. The extra you’ll have, the extra Memory Slots you’ll get and the extra Spells & Incantations it is possible for you to to make use of. You don’t need to do something particular with a Memory Stone. Once you get hold of one, it should passively broaden your Memory Slots. In complete, there are 8 Memory Stones you will get in Elden Ring. The areas of every of them are.
- Purchasable from the Twin Maiden Husks for 3,000 Runes on the Roundtable Hold.
- From a Chest on the prime ground of the Converted Tower.
- As a Drop after defeating the Demi-Human Queen Maggie, Northeast of Hermit Village in Mt. Gelmir.
- From a Chest on the prime ground of Lenne’s Rise, Eastern Caelid.
- Found in a Chest on the Top of Oridys’s Rise.
- Found as a Drop after defeating the Red Wolf of Radagon at Raya Lucaria Academy.
- From a Chest on the prime ground of Seluvis’s Rise, Northwest of Liurnia within the Three Sisters sub-region.
- Found in a Chest on the prime ground of Testu’s Rise, NorthernLiurnia of the Lakes.
Once you get all of them, you’ll have an extra 8 Memory SLots for Spells & Incantations. This was all about utilizing Memory Stone in Elden Ring. Hopefully, this information has helped you. You can even verify our guides like How To Get To Rykard in Elden Ring.