There’s a variety of consumable gadgets for gamers to acquire in Genshin Impact. But meals is a consumable that may heal, buff the characters, and even revive them. If there’s one thing extra aesthetic than a gacha sport, it’s the aesthetics of the meals that works for me. Dry braised salted fish is a meals merchandise that may restore 8 to 10% of the well being and provides 800 to 1200 HP to the focused character. It is a consumable merchandise that requires a recipe. So, right here’s our information on tips on how to get the Dry Braised Salted Fish recipe and dish in Genshin Impact.
How to Get Dry Braised Salted Fish in Genshin Impact?
- You want to go over to a selected Street meals vendor in Ritou to get the recipe. The meals vendor Ryouku is situated south of the Ritou area.
- You can navigate to the situation as indicated on the map under.
- As you attain the situation, you’ll discover a market with a number of retailers with their carts.
- Get down the steps to discover a blue-colored meals cart with a ramen bowl on prime of its cart.
- Interact with Ryouku and speak to her to see her meals menu.
- You should purchase the recipe for Dry-Braised Salted fish for 1250 Mora.
- Once you buy this recipe, you possibly can cook dinner it up for your self.
- As you retain on cooking the recipe with substances, your stage of proficiency can even improve.
- If you don’t wish to buy the recipe, you can too eat the fish instantly. You should purchase the dish for 350 Mora.
That’s all on tips on how to get the Dry Braised Salted Fish in Genshin Impact. If you preferred this information, be sure that to take a look at our different guides on tips on how to get Cup of Commons, tips on how to get extra fish bait, and tips on how to get and use the launch tube in Genshin Impact proper right here on Gamer Tweak.