Lost Ark options probably the most intensive open-world of all time. These totally different continents and areas supply an countless grind with surprises. Yudia is a continent and one of many main areas that gamers can enter for numerous rewards. So, right here’s our information on methods to get to the Yudia continent in Lost Ark.
How to Get to Yudia in Lost Ark?
- You want to finish the Adventurer’s Tome of Rethramis to enter the Yudia.
- You additionally must get all of the Mokoko Seeds scattered within the Rethramis continent.
- In addition to that, you additionally want a minimum of +50 kindness virtues for the Rapport quests.
- Once you’ve gotten accomplished all of the conditions, traverse to the excessive northern border of the Rethramis.
- You will discover a portal that may teleport you to the Yudia continent immediately.
- There are two major areas in Yudia and they’re:
- Saland Hill
- Ozhorn Hill
- As you cross the portal, you’ll arrive the Saland Hill. We counsel you search for the cooking collectibles and different collectibles over Saland Hill.
- You can encounter a number of bosses and enemies to defeat. Along with that, you additionally want to finish the Adventurer’s Tome and discover all of the Mokoko Seeds.
Main Quests in Yudia
Mentioned beneath are all the primary quests you may full in Yudia:
- The Search for the Nomad
- Burned Camp
- Street of Bandits
- Salt mine
- The Search for the Monument
- Rip up the Bandits
- Another Monument
- Aregal Salt Flats
- Submission and Salvation
- The Last Monument
- Always one after the opposite
- Nomad Meeting
- Prepare for the rain
- To Morai
- Where is Armel
- Armel and the Demon
- Demon Submission
- Let’s go to Luterra!
That’s all on methods to get to Yudia in Lost Ark. If you appreciated this information, try our different guides on the place to get the Salt grilled Saltbug, methods to journey between two continents, and methods to get to Nada and the placement in Lost Ark proper right here on Gamer Tweak.