Wordle has some solutions which is usually a bit laborious to determine some days. Today’s reply could be a little bit of bother for some gamers whose first language will not be English. So you should utilize our hints and clues to resolve your puzzle earlier than your probabilities run out for at present. With that mentioned, right here’s the May 12 Wordle Answer at present with hints & clues for the Puzzle 327 (5/12). We will even take a look at the that means of the Answer for gamers who’re having bother with this phrase.
Wordle 327 (May 12) Hint for Today
- 1st Hint – There is just one vowel on this phrase.
- 2nd Hint – One vowel is on the center spot, ie it’s the third letter within the phrase.
- third Hint – The phrase means to hold one thing utilizing straps able.
- 4th Hint – It is the previous tense of a phrase.
These are some hints that may provide help to consider the reply however if you happen to want a thesaurus to make your subsequent guess, preserve studying.
5 Letter Words Starting With S and Ending in G Wordle
Combine the hints and clues we’ve got supplied above, and if you happen to nonetheless need assistance then this session might be for you. So we are going to look 5 letter phrases beginning with S and ending in G for Wordle:
May 12 2022 Wordle 327 Answer for Today
- The Wordle reply for 5/12 2022 is SLUNG.
What does Farce Mean?
- From Dictionary.com – Simple previous tense and previous participle of sling.
- From Merriam-Webster -Ppast tense and previous participle of SLING
- Some extra synonyms of the phrase are – Bung, buzz, solid, catapult, chuck, dangle, drape, fling, flip, cling, heave, hurl, launch, let fly with, lob, pitch, ship flying, shy, string, droop, swing, throw, toss, whang