MultiVersus has turn out to be one of the performed crossover combating video games up to now, with a free-to-play mannequin, actually attention-grabbing gameplay, and a large launch on suitable gadgets like PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. But though the sport runs in a clean 60 fps cap, many gamers with greater refresh displays really feel like they’re shedding out on their greater refresh charges. So at this time, let’s take a look at how you can uncap and take away the FPS frames cap in MultiVersus.
How to Uncap Frames FPS in MultiVersus
There are primarily two methods to uncap and take away the frames cap in MultiVersus:
- Open your “File Explorer”
- Copy and paste the hyperlink “C:Users(your username)AppDataLocalMultiVersusSavedConfigWindowsClient”
- You can even press Win+R
- Type in “%localappdata%”
- This will take you to your ‘Local’ folder
- From right here, you possibly can navigate utilizing the trail we share
- Now open “GameUserSettings.ini” in your notepad
- Press “Ctrl+F” and seek for “FrameRateLimit”
- Change the “0” between “=” & “.” to your monitor max FPS
- So you probably have a 144Hz monitor, change it to “FrameRateLimit=144″
Now you need to make this file “Read Only” so the values don’t revert again. You can do that by right-clicking the GameUserSettings file, after saving the notepad. Then click on on “Properties”. Under the “General” tab, you will notice “Attributes”. Make positive to allow “Read-only”, click on on “Apply” after which click on on “OK”.
Also Read: Best Multiversus Mods & Character Skins
How to Uncap Using NexusMods
Edit #1: The official NexusMods web page for this recreation, appears to be disabled for now.
As identified by u/LaproCZ, you should utilize the mod file from NexusMods. This is helpful if the sport retains reverting your frames again to 60 FPS. So right here’s how you can set up this:
- Open the NexusMods hyperlink
- Click on the Download button on the high proper of the display.
- Move the mod file to your recreation folder.
- Here’s a video that can assist you set up the mod recordsdata for MultiVersus:
That’s all about how you can uncap and take away the FPS frames cap in MultiVersus. For extra associated to Multiversus like methods, ideas, and tips, take a look at our guides right here.