Having intel is likely one of the essential issues in Payday 2, and thus it’s a good behavior to mark your enemies. Highlighting enemies might help you and your teammates know their location. This might help alert your workforce and assist them cover from the guards. But it may be a bit complicated how one can goal them and it’s possible you’ll assume you want some particular talent for it. Don’t fear, on this information you’ll be able to learn to spotlight enemies in Payday 2.
How to Mark Enemies in Payday 2
You can Mark enemies on this recreation by urgent the Shout or Interact button. This will spotlight the enemies by exhibiting their silhouette to you and your teammates. In order to mark them press the next button:
- PC: Press the F key in your keyboard.
- Xbox: Press the RB button in your controller.
- PS4: Press the R1 button in your controller.
- Nintendo Switch: Press the R button in your Switch Pro controller or on the Joy-con.
You can not mark each enemy within the recreation. The function to focus on is simply relevant to particular enemies and safety cameras. These particular enemies embrace:
- Captain Winters
- SWAT Van Turret
If you wish to enhance how marking enemies impacts your gameplay, it’s best to get the High Value Target talent. You can discover it below the Silent Killer part of the Ghost Skill tree. This is what it does:
- High Value Target
- Base model: Enemies that you just mark will take 15% extra injury.
- Ace model: Marked enemies take 50% additional injury when 10 meters away. It additionally doubles the period for a way lengthy they’ll keep marked. And lastly, you’ll be able to spotlight them by aiming with any weapon of your selection.
That covers every thing you should do to Highlight enemies in Payday 2. Since you want enjoying this recreation yow will discover our guides helpful on how one can unlock the jacket character pack, get c4, and improve your safehouse for Payday 2.