Brace yourselves for what the tide is bringing in – the first-ever Battlegrounds Season, Rise of the Naga, launches on May 10! The catch of the day features a Battlegrounds Rating reset, a brand new Hero, and a model new minion sort, the Naga. Before you get swept away, don’t miss previews of the upcoming minions and mechanics over the approaching days – for extra particulars, take a look at the Rise of the Naga weblog put up right here.
NEW MINION TYPE: NAGA
- 16 new Naga minions
- A spell-based minion sort, Naga are likely to both give spells or achieve energy when spells are performed.
NEW KEYWORD: SPELLCRAFT
- Minions with the Spellcraft key phrase grant a short lived spell every flip.
- Spellcraft spells go away your hand on the finish of your flip – when you don’t use them, you lose them.
- Spellcraft results solely final till your subsequent Recruit section.
- If your hand is full, Spellcraft spells will “wait” till there’s a free area in your hand, as a substitute of getting destroyed or being delayed a flip.