Dust off your flight go well with and put together for heart-racing in-air gameplay and dogfights as fighter planes enter Battle Royale for the primary time ever in Call of Duty: Mobile – Season 6: To The Skies, launching on June 30 at 5:30 pm IST.
In Season 6: To The Skies, gamers could have the chance to earn 50 new tiers of Battle Pass rewards with a contemporary provide of free and premium content material, together with operators corresponding to Sophia – Shadow and Wraith – Disruptor, new weapons just like the KSP 45, Weapon Blueprints, Calling Cards, Charms, COD Points (CP), and extra launching all through the season!
Let’s buckle up, return seats and tray tables to their upright place, and prepare to buzz the tower with all the important thing highlights for Call of Duty: Mobile – Season 6: To The Skies coming to Android and iOS:
- New Battle Royale Aerial Combat – For the primary time ever, Battle Royale gamers can take to the skies and struggle it out with different pilots in Jackal fighter planes utilizing missiles and Gatling weapons.
- New Land vs. Air Combat –The new jets aren’t the one technique to struggle in Battle Royale; all-new anti-aircraft weapons positioned across the map present artillery help from the bottom to counterattack pilots within the skies.
- New Map: Favela – Favela, most just lately seen in Call of Duty: Ghosts, is ready within the slums of Rio De Janeiro. As a multi-tiered map, it options tall buildings for sniping, alleyways for close-quarter battles, and a wide-open soccer discipline that’s ripe for epic battles.
- New Themed Event, JACKAL: Fuelled Up – Join the trouble to assist Alias by giving her Jackal gasoline and upgrades to hit most velocity. Complete each day duties to get improve tokens and play Battle Royale or Multiplayer to get gasoline. The extra upgrades and gasoline the quicker you possibly can go.
- Battle Pass – At Tier 21, entry a precision SMG within the type of the three-round burst KSP 45. Other free rewards this season embrace quite a lot of camos, Weapon Blueprints, and the Sky Sentry Calling Card at Tier 50. Purchase the Battle Pass for the possibility to earn all of the content material accessible within the To the Skies stream, together with Wraith – Disruptor, Reyes – SCAR Pilot, Sophia – Shadow, and the tactical robotic Ethan – Flying Sharks. Other premium rewards embrace new Weapon Blueprints for the Man-O-War, Chicom, JAK-12, Locus, and the brand new KSP 45.
- New Seasonal Challenges – Earn as much as 30,000 Battle XP as you full new Seasonal Challenges providing rewards like the brand new purposeful weapon the L-CAR 9, new Weapons Blueprints and Operator Skins. You may also unlock the SP-R 208 – Top Turtle.
- Weeklong Summer Sale – Celebrate the beginning of summer season with a sale starting July 3 to July 24 UTC. The sale will function a rerun of the Rising Tides Draw and supply discounted Crates with new affords each day, each To the Skies and summer-themed. Discounts vary from 10% to 35% off the unique buy value.
- Store Update: Alias Leads a New Set of Draws – Alias – Roboticist leads the brand new season in a Legendary Character Draw that includes her and a Legendary Weapon Blueprint for the brand new automated Pistol, in addition to different key gadgets like Alias’s Wrench, and a Tank Skin. Other Season 6 Draws embrace Operators like Kryptis — Sky’s Fury, Stitch — Carbon Sentinel, Nikto— Devil’s Legion, Firebreak — Magmageddon, and Nyx — Dragoon. Draw Weapon Blueprints for the KRM-262, M13, KSP 45, and the LK24. Get these together with loads of supporting property and take them to the skies in type.
Players may also anticipate many updates and enhancements to the sport in Call of Duty: Mobile – Season 6: To The Skies on high of latest Seasonal Challenges, Lucky Draws, and extra launched within the retailer at launch and all through the season.