V Rising revolves round a weak vampire who wakes up from his deep slumber. As you progress into the world, you want a number of sources to regain your well being. While you’ll find a number of sources scattered throughout the map, the crafting mechanic is fairly handy. Most of the workstations or workshops require a blueprint to craft the sources. The grinder is likely one of the workshops that may craft sources like Grave Dust. So, right here’s our information on the best way to construct and use Grinder in V Rising.
How To Build Grinder in V Rising
- The Grinder is a workstation that can be utilized to craft a number of sources.
- To construct the Grinder workshop, you don’t have to defeat any bosses to get its blueprint.
- The workshop is offered early whereas finishing the early tutorial.
- You can discover the workshop underneath the Refinement part within the Production tab of the Building menu.
Mentioned under are all of the supplies wanted to construct it:
- 8 Planks
- 4 Copper Ingot
- 4 Whetstone
Once you’ve gathered all of the supplies, you may place them in a appropriate location close to Castle Heart.
How to Use Grinder
As talked about earlier, you should use the Grinder workshop to craft a number of sources.
These are the next recipes for the craftable objects:
- Stone Body: You can place 12 Clay and 4 Stone Bricks within the enter part for this merchandise.
- Grave Dust: You want to position 100 Bones within the enter part to get one unit of Grave Dust.
- Clay Mold: Place 12 Clay and 1 Water-filled Canteen within the enter part to get this merchandise.
- While all of the above sources don’t require any crafting recipes, you may want a recipe to craft Spectral Dust.
- You have to defeat Foulrot the Soultaker at stage 62 to get its crafting recipe.
- Once you get the crafting recipe, you may place 4 Gem mud and 40 Ghost crystals to get one unit of Spectral Dust.
That’s all on the best way to construct and use Grinder in V Rising. If you favored this information, take a look at our different guides on the best way to get and use Soul Shards, the best way to get and craft scrolls, and the best way to get a tailor ground in V Rising proper right here on Gamer Tweak.