V Rising incorporates a plethora of various gadgets and supplies scattered the world over of Vardoran. As a weak vampire waking from the slumber, you want a number of sources and buffs to take your house. Soul Shards are one of many gadgets that supply buffs to the gamers when outfitted. If you play on a PVE server, there are probabilities to get a number of Shards. But whereas taking part in PVP, you possibly can gather just one Soul Shard. So, right here’s our information on the best way to get and use Soul Shards in V Rising.
How to Get Soul Shards in V Rising
- You can get the Soul Shards by defeating the strongest V bosses. You can gather the Soul Shard after you’ve got defeated them.
- As talked about earlier, you will discover a number of Shards in PvE mode however PVP affords solely three Soul Shards. But earlier than you get to gather them, you have to discover the three bosses.
- For that, you have to construct a construction of the Eye of Twilight. There are some stipulations to constructing this construction.
- You want to finish the essential story and collect the next gadgets:
- 4 Gold Ingots
- 4 Spectral Dust
- Once you’ve got all these things, head over to the Furnace to craft the Eye of Twilight.
- You can use this construction to search out the scattered Soul Shards. You must work together with the Eye of Twilight to disclose the areas of the Soul Shards.
V Rising Soul Shards Buffs
Mentioned beneath are all of the Soul Shards and the buffs they provide:
- Soul Shard of Solarus: 50+ Resistance to the solar, +5% Melee assault pace, and 10+ Physical energy.
- Soul Shard of Behemoth: 50+ Resistance to Garlic and Holy energy, + 5% Movement Speed, and +20% Resource gathering.
- Winged Horror Soul Shard: 50+ Resistance to Fire and Silver, 10+ Spell energy, and 5%Spell essential hit probabilities.
How to Use Soul Shards
Once you get a Soul Shard, you need to use them by putting it in your Hotbar. Then, you have to place the Soul Shard on the floor to make use of it. As you activate it, you need to use the buff of the respective Soul Shard for 2 hours.
That’s all on the best way to get and use Soul Shards in V Rising. If you appreciated this information, take a look at our different information on the best way to construct Sawmill and make planks, the best way to raid a fortress, and the place to farm Animal Hides in V Rising proper right here on Gamer Tweak.