Echo Shards are required if you’re planning to craft a Recovery Compass. Although it’s a fabric with a “common” rarity, attending to it could show to be tough. To save your time, right here’s the place to seek out Echo Shards in Minecraft simply.
How to Get Echo Shards in Minecraft?
- To discover Echo Shards, gamers want to go to an Ancient City which is a construction within the Deep Dark biome of the Overworld. Over right here, you could find loot chests that you should open to get Echo Shards (and it’s the one place the place you will get them).
- If you haven’t visited this location already, right here’s some details about the Deep Dark. It’s a dimly lit cave biome that generates within the underground area and the solely biome as of now the place you could find Ancient Cities. So, whereas exploring, in case you come throughout Sculk blocks, Sculk veins in addition to Shriekers, Catalysts and Sensors, you might be within the Deep Dark.
- Be cautious right here as a result of although there are not any mobs on this biome, it’s best to keep away from triggering a Sculk Shrieker. If that occurs a number of occasions, the Warden will seem and offers you the Darkness impact.
- You gained’t have a lot pure gentle on this space other than Sculk Catalysts and Lava.
- So, as quickly as you get to this biome, search a number of chests to seize quite a lot of Echo Shards.
What to Do with Echo Shards?
Echo Shards, as of now, are solely used as a crafting materials to make the Recovery Compass. It’s an essential useful resource as a result of it exhibits you the place you final died so as to return and gather your dropped objects. But sooner or later, there are probabilities that the Echo Shards may have extra makes use of as nicely. When that occurs, we’ll preserve you up to date.
That’s all about the place to seek out and get Echo Shards in Minecraft. For different newest details about the sport, try our guides on Gamer Tweak.