The Xbox 360 is a Console that was discontinued by Microsoft. As such, you’ll not discover any newer Hardware for this Console however the assist for it’s out there. Since the Console is fairly outdated, it’s sure to face sure Bugs & Errors. One such Bug is Error Code 8015000a. This Error Code stops the participant from accessing their Console as their account sign-in stops working. In this information, I’ll present you how one can Fix the Error Code 8015000a on the Xbox 360.
How to Fix the Error Code 8015000a on the Xbox 360
The Error Code 8015000a on the Xbox 360 appears intimidating however it’s straightforward to resolve. Here is what you’ll have to do to resolve the issue.
- First off, boot up your Xbox 360.
- Now press the Guide button in your Controller.
- It would be the Xbox Logo button.
- From there go to the Settings Menu.
- Under Settings, choose and click on on Storage.
- This will open up your whole Storage gadgets related to your Xbox 360.
- Select the Main Storage Device of your Console.
- Press the Y button to entry the Device Options for the Main Storage Device.
- In the Device Options Menu, there will probably be an choice for Clear System Cache.
- Click on it and choose Confirm on the affirmation Menu when it pops up.
- This ought to have fastened the Error Code 8015000a that you simply had been going through.
- Restart your Xbox 360 and check out re-logging.
- The Error code may have been fastened at this stage.
- If not, then contact Xbox Customer Care Forums and search their assist.
This was all about how one can repair the Error Code 8015000a on the Xbox 360. Hopefully, this information has helped you. You can even take a look at our different guides like How To Enable Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One, Series S & Series X.